The new series of Crash Course continues to provide readers with complete coverage of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, user-friendly manner. Building on the success of previous editions, the new Crash Courses retain the popular and unique features that so characterised the earlier volumes. All Crash Courses have been fully updated throughout.
- More than 400 line artworks, tables and boxes present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by junior doctors for students - authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables ‘sharp focus’ and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
- Self-assessment section fully updated to reflect current exam requirements
- Contains ‘common exam pitfalls’ as advised by faculty
- Crash Courses also available electronically!
- Online self-assessment bank also available - content edited by Dan Horton-Szar!
- Crash Course is a complete revision guide designed specifically to save you time by providing everything you could be asked in the exam in one place!
- Each book in the series has been specially written either by senior medical students or junior doctors – carefully supervised by faculty advisors – to ensure that it exactly matches your needs by having been prepared by someone who has just been in the exam situation!
- Fully updated with improved layout, the first part of each volume covers a comprehensive series of common presentations while the second part addresses specific diseases and disorders. The third part of the book is given to a detailed exploration of the role of history, examination, and common investigations in the relevant speciality providing all of the facts you need to get things right!
- New features include ‘Learning Objectives’ at the start of each chapter, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, ‘Communication’ boxes and a completely revised self-assessment section tailored to the current exam formats!
- Crash Course – an easier way to get through the exam!