Elsevier’s new Problem Solving in Abdominal Imaging offers you a concise, practical, and instructional approach to your most common imaging questions. It presents basic principles of problem solving to apply to imaging the abdominal and pelvic organs, gastrointestinal tract, and genitourinary tract. Inside, you’ll find expert guidance on how to accurately read what you see, and how to perform critical techniques including biopsy and percutaneous drainage. User-friendly features, such as tables and boxes, tips, pitfalls, and rules of thumb, place today’s best practices at your fingertips. A full-color design, including more than 700 high-quality images, highlights critical elements and compliments the text, to enhance your understanding.
- Provides problem-solving advice to help you find abnormalities and accurately identify what you see.
- Presents a section devoted to clinical scenarios—organized by presenting signs or disease processes—covering those you’re most likely to encounter in daily practice.
- Includes tips for optimization of the most common advanced imaging techniques used for the abdominal and pelvic regions—with general indications for use and special situations—to help you make the most of each modality.
- Offers step-by-step guidance that will help you safely approach challenging abdominal interventions, reduce complications, and improve outcomes.
- Features tables and boxes, tips, pitfalls, and other teaching points for easy reference.
- Incorporates high-quality images and a full-color design that illuminate important elements.