More than just a collection of simple definitions, the Illustrated Dictionary of Podiatry is a pocket-reference guide for students and practitioners which covers anatomy, pathology, systemic disease, clinical diagnostic tests, treatment and management of foot problems and much more. Along with its handy size, a cross-referencing system helps make the Dictionary as user friendly as possible and draws the content together, while the many tips, tables, line drawings and photographs (including a colour section) expand on entries and summarize information on essential points.
- Over 150 illustrations including colour plates
- Cross referencing for ease of use
- Includes tables, charts and clinical tips to enhance understanding
- Essential areas covered including:
- Systemic disease
- Clinical diagnostic tests
- Treatment and management