Tried and tested by undergraduate law students across the UK.
- 94% of students polled agree that Law Express helps them to revise effectively and take exams with confidence.
- 88% agree that Law Express helps them to understand key concepts quickly.
Make your answer stand out with Law Express, the UK’s bestselling law revision series.
- Review the key cases, statutes and legal terms you need to know for your exam.
- Improve your exam performance with helpful advice on effective revision.
- Maximise your marks with tips for advanced thinking and further debate.
- Avoid losing marks by understanding common pitfalls.
- Practise answering sample questions and find guidance for structuring strong answers.
- Hone your exam technique further with additional study materials on the companion website.
Table of Contents
|Half Title Page\r||i|
|Table of cases and statutes\r||xii|
|Chapter 1: Evidential issues within the trial process\r||1|
|Chapter 2: Witnesses\r||27|
|Chapter 3: Character evidence\r||55|
|Chapter 4: Hearsay\r||85|
|Chapter 5: Opinion and expert evidence\r||113|
|Chapter 6: Confession evidence\r||129|
|Chapter 7: Hazardous evidence\r||155|
|Chapter 8: Illegally and improperly obtained evidence\r||173|
|Chapter 9: Privilege, disclosure and public interest\rimmunity\r||191|
|And finally, before the exam . . .\r||221|
|Glossary of terms\r||243|