Tried and tested by undergraduate law students across the UK.
- 94% of students polled agree that Law Express helps them to revise effectively and take exams with confidence.
- 88% agree that Law Express helps them to understand key concepts quickly.
Make your answer stand out with Law Express, the UK’s bestselling law revision series.
- Review the key cases, statutes and legal terms you need to know for your exam.
- Improve your exam performance with helpful advice on effective revision.
- Maximise your marks with tips for advanced thinking and further debate.
- Avoid losing marks by understanding common pitfalls.
- Practise answering sample questions and find guidance for structuring strong answers.
- Hone your exam technique further with additional study materials on the companion website.
Table of Contents
|Table of cases and statutes||xii|
|Table of legislation||xvi|
|Chapter 1: Sources and application of EU law||1|
|Chapter 2: The Institutions of the EU and the decision-making process||21|
|Chapter 3: Articles 258–260 TFEU: Enforcement actions against Member States||43|
|Chapter 4: Articles 263 & 265 TFEU: Judicial review||61|
|Chapter 5: Article 267 TFEU: Preliminary rulings in the CJEU||81|
|Chapter 6: Free movement of goods part 1: Taxes, duties and charges||99|
|Chapter 7: Free movement of goods part 2: Quantitative restrictions and MEQRs||113|
|Chapter 8: Free movement of persons||131|
|Chapter 9: Competition law||157|
|And finally, before the exam . . .||175|
|Glossary of terms||187|