Fully updated with the most current drug facts, Mosby’s Nursing Drug Cards, 20th Edition feature complete pharmacologic details and nursing management priorities for over 875 generic and 1,320 brand-name drugs — including 8 new drugs, 3 new drug categories, and more than 100 new drug facts. Each 4x6 card provides essential nursing information, including the drug’s brand names, dosage forms, contraindications, possible adverse effects, interactions, and nursing management priorities. You can also access new drug updates and information on the top 200 most commonly used drugs online.
- Illustrated drug administration guide
- Fundamentals of Drug Therapy
- Calculators for drug dosages
- FDA Alerts
- Top 200 Drugs most commonly prescribed drugs
- Drug Class Quickfacts
- Drug Review Guide
- Herbal and non-herbal nutritional supplement information
- Expanded drug name safety section
- Online card creator
- Includes 8 new drugs and 3 new drug categories.
- More than 100 new drug facts provide the latest information on topics such as recent dosage forms, new brand names (including Canadian), contraindications, side effects, actions, drug interactions, uses, and nursing management priorities.
- Management of Ingested Drug Overdose section offers quick access to critical information for managing overdoses.
Table of Contents