Images from the Wards: Diagnosis and Treatment is an exciting visual resource for in-training and practicing physicians. James Studdiford, Marc Altshuler, Brooke Salzman, and Amber Tully present this comprehensive, focused image-based reference and review for diagnosis and treatment with compelling images—selected from a large bank of medical pictures in a teaching database at Jefferson Medical College—that underscore important teaching points. These 517 high-yield images represent what you might see during clinical rotations and encounter on a certification exam. The book provides self-assessment and Board-style multiple choice questions and clinical correlations to prepare you for USMLE Steps 2 and 3. This is the most effective clinical resource and review tool for licensure or re-certification.
- Presents the most common and important clinical images of cases that you will encounter in a hospital or on a licensure or certification exam through 517 illustrations.
- Features self-assessment and Board-style multiple choice questions based on clinical vignettes to support the learning and review process.
- Provides concise but detailed clinical correlations to serve as an effective daily clinical resource and review for USMLE Steps 2 and 3, certification exams, or recertification.
- Covers the staging and variations of each disease through images that clarify the entire process.
- Captures each disease process in a consistent format for quick and effective reference and review.