A new edition of this excellent pharmacy law text, fully updated and unique to the Australian marketplace.
Australian Pharmacy Law and Practice 2nd edition is the key law and ethics resource for pharmacists and students.
Fully revised and updated, this new edition provides an introduction to contemporary pharmacy practice in Australia, looking at the various laws, policies and standards that govern the profession.
Australian Pharmacy Law and Practice 2nd edition features excerpts of the relevant legislation, addressing all the pharmacy laws and regulations Australia’s pharmacists need to know.
This updated pharmacy law text also includes a wealth of new content, such as pharmacy-specific case scenarios. Plus, all chapters are clearly mapped to the National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists 2010, which cover aspects of medicine regulation and pharmacy practice.
An essential resource in the ever-changing area of pharmacy practice, this new edition of Australian Pharmacy Law and Practice is ideal for both pharmacy students wanting to understand the legal and regulatory implications of pharmacy practice and practicing pharmacists seeking clarification of their position in relation to the state and national legislation and regulation under which they practice.
- End-of-chapter questions and activities
- Further reading lists in every chapter
- State-specific and up-to-date legislation
- Clear, easy-to-follow layout
- Additional case study resources on Elsevier’s Evolve portal
- Case scenarios incorporated throughout chapters.
- Listing of National Competency Standards Framework for Pharmacists 2010 covered in each chapter.